Carver County Sheriff Jim Olson said there actually were no obvious signs of trauma on Prince’s body when he was found. He said there is not reason Prince’s death was a suicide, Olson said.
The medical examiner’s office said it “will not release information until the exam is complete and all results are obtained.”
Prince, whose full name was Prince Rogers Nelson, died Thursday at age 57. He was found unresponsive in an elevator at Paisley Park, his home and recording studio, in Chanhassen, Minnesota.
Paramedics tried to perform CPR but were unable to revive him, authorities said. He was pronounced dead at 10:07 a.m., less than 30 minutes after sheriff’s deputies responded to a medical call at the scene.
Prince’s body was released to his family Friday, Weaver said.
He evidently allegedly OD’d on Percocet days before his death. The rescue team had to give him a “save shot” because he had ingested so much. He was taking pain pills for a hip problem after surgery in 2010 and perhaps became addicted. He went to his local Walgreens 4 times in the week before his death, pacing and agitated waiting for his meds.
The effect of a alleged overdose could have caused havoc on your internal organs, also Naloxone can have severe side effects. Some of the signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
It will take weeks to find the true answer…